The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Agile Buzz Forum
CampST at OOPSLA

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
James Robertson

Nickname: jarober61

David Buck, Smalltalker at large
CampST at OOPSLA Posted: Oct 23, 2003 4:14 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Agile Buzz by James Robertson.
Original Post: CampST at OOPSLA
Feed Title: Cincom Smalltalk Blog - Smalltalk with Rants
Feed URL: http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/rssBlog/rssBlogView.xml
Feed Description: James Robertson comments on Cincom Smalltalk, the Smalltalk development community, and IT trends and issues in general.
Latest Agile Buzz Posts
Latest Agile Buzz Posts by James Robertson
Latest Posts From Cincom Smalltalk Blog - Smalltalk with Rants

Advertisement
Going to OOPSLA? Then checkout Camp Smalltalk at OOPSLA - This came via the Camp ST mailing list from Ralph Johnson:

It appears that OOPSLA is going to provide tables and chairs, but will let us bring power strips and the like. We are going to be in a hallway on the second floor of the Anaheim Convention Center past registration. I'll bring my projector and they are going to provide a screen for us. I doubt that they will have signage, since they just figured this out this past week, but perhaps I'll be surprised. I'll make sure that the student volunteers at the information booth know where we are, since we won't be in the program. I'll try to find out the exact location Sunday morning and get things set up.

Read: CampST at OOPSLA

Topic: Bf - dev stream oddness Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: WinFS in LongHorn - SQL Server on every desk?

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use