The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

.NET Buzz Forum
mini-rant

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Serdar Kilic

Nickname: serdar

Serdar Kilic is a .NET developer in Sydney
mini-rant Posted: Oct 3, 2003 7:49 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with .NET Buzz by Serdar Kilic.
Original Post: mini-rant
Feed Title: kilic.net
Feed URL: http://www.kilic.net/weblog/index_full.rdf
Feed Description: Occassional entries in .NET, Cycling, and whatever I'm in the mood for.
Latest .NET Buzz Posts
Latest .NET Buzz Posts by Serdar Kilic
Latest Posts From kilic.net

Advertisement

Living outside the US, it gets slightly annoying that we're not able to enter certain competitions or be eligible for freebies. My latest encounter involves Microsoft and the Developer Welcome Pack, outlined here, all is good until you read the T & Cs and see that entry is open to North American folk only.

I'm not sure if, in this case, it is mandated by Microsoft or whether there is some sort of tax/Government thingamijig in the works, but for those of us in other parts of the world it is a bit of bad luck.

Read: mini-rant

Topic: Updates to two great tools Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Wikis and Accountability

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use