The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

.NET Buzz Forum
Updates to two great tools

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Sam Gentile

Nickname: managedcod

Sam Gentile is a Microsoft .NET Consultant who has been working with .NET since the earliest
Updates to two great tools Posted: Oct 1, 2003 1:16 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with .NET Buzz by Sam Gentile.
Original Post: Updates to two great tools
Feed Title: Sam Gentile's Blog
Feed URL: http://samgentile.com/blog/Rss.aspx
Feed Description: .NET and Software Development from an experienced perspective - .NET/CLR, Rotor, Interop, MC+/C++, COM+, ES, Mac OS X, Extreme Programming and More!
Latest .NET Buzz Posts
Latest .NET Buzz Posts by Sam Gentile
Latest Posts From Sam Gentile's Blog

Advertisement

Kim Gräsman let me know that he and Jonas Blunck have updated Developer Playground.  You can get Developer Playground 1.1 at either Kim's or Jonas' site (identical files). Then a few days later, Jonas released ieHTTPHeaders 1.5, with support for color customization and sniffing the request body.  ieHTTPHeaders has helped me debug many an evil cookie problem, and is a must-have for anyone aching to see what's really going on behind the scenes.  There are lots of HTTP Sniffers out there, some more complex, but Jonas' is simple, elegant, functional, and most of all, it seamlessly integrates with IE as an Explorer Bar.  Cool. [ComputerZen.com]

Yes, as I have posted before, two must have tools!  Thanks Jonas and Kim!

Read: Updates to two great tools

Topic: Two good things this weekend...movies and spam Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Dogville

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use