The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

.NET Buzz Forum
Man, I hate losing data

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Thom Allen

Nickname: revone

Thom Allen is on the Dot Net trail
Man, I hate losing data Posted: Sep 29, 2003 1:26 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with .NET Buzz by Thom Allen.
Original Post: Man, I hate losing data
Feed Title: revone Software
Feed URL: http://www.contegix.com/suspended.page/
Feed Description: It's all about Dot Net and other techie gadgets
Latest .NET Buzz Posts
Latest .NET Buzz Posts by Thom Allen
Latest Posts From revone Software

Advertisement

Well, I seem to have lost a few weeks worth of posts. Not sure what happened. In fact, I can't even find them on my database backup. Maybe I never really made posts and it was all a big lie. A Matrix if you will.

Oh well, so, the software product that I am working on had an official shipping party on Friday. Never had a release party before. It was kind of anti-climactic. But, we did get some really nice parting gifts :)

I have spent the last few weeks in testing mode. And I don't mean unit testing. I mean, working with the QA testers. Following test plans, imaging, reimaging, image again and so on. Its definalty been a learning experience. I have been able to see parts of the over all enterprise solution that I had never seen before. It has been fun, but its time to move on.

Next on the plate? Converting a VB6 application to .Net. Not sure if we are going to do it in WindowsForms or WebForms. I would prefer WebForms using C#, well, in any case it will be in C#, but it depends on the time frame I am given. If it needs to be done extremly fast, I may do it inWindowsForms because there is less of a learning curve. If I have a good amount of time I will proceed in ASP.Net.

Read: Man, I hate losing data

Topic: Live by the Blog, Die by the Blog Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: RSS enclosures

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use