The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Ruby Buzz Forum
XML Tools from all over

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Jackson Miller

Nickname: jaxn

Jackson Miller is a software developer in Nashvillle, TN currently working at CentreSource.com
XML Tools from all over Posted: Oct 13, 2005 5:49 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Ruby Buzz by Jackson Miller.
Original Post: XML Tools from all over
Feed Title: Jackson Miller - ruby
Feed URL: http://jaxn.org
Feed Description: the view from East Nashville
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts by Jackson Miller
Latest Posts From Jackson Miller - ruby

Advertisement
  • Uche Ogbuji's XML.com article on The State of the Python-XML Art, 2003 is good guide for people unfamiliar with Python's XML support, like me. I found some good pointers in there.
  • Micah Dubinko also has an article on XML.com, discussing Ten XForms Engines. I'd really like to see a Firebird plugin for this. And one that could generate a SVG / Flash .swf file given an XForms document.
  • From XMLhack, comes news of James Clark's GNU Emacs mode for XML nXML. nXML can do validation based on Relax NG schemas.

Read: XML Tools from all over

Topic: Return of the Spreadsheet Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Bombay House

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use