The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Ruby Buzz Forum
Bombay House

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Warren Brian Noronha

Nickname: wnorrix

Warren Brian Noronha is hardcore Ruby/RoR and FLOSS supporter. Currently working for Norrix.
Bombay House Posted: Oct 10, 2005 4:47 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Ruby Buzz by Warren Brian Noronha.
Original Post: Bombay House
Feed Title: HyperionReactor - Ruby, Ruby On Rails
Feed URL: http://viper.unixbsd.info/suspended.page/
Feed Description: My blogs on Ruby and Ruby on Rails.
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts by Warren Brian Noronha
Latest Posts From HyperionReactor - Ruby, Ruby On Rails

Advertisement

This is pure rush. I have passed Bombay House a number of times before; but this is the first time I am inside. What is even better I am sitting hardly 20 feet away from the head of the Tata Group.

Sir Ratan Tata. The Tatas are one of the oldest business houses in India and possibly the world. They are into every possible market, they sell products that range from a couple of cents to millions of dollars. They have managed to accomplish all of this through, trust and honor. I have never once heard of the Tata group being involved with any malpractice or bad business ethics.

Its really cool to be here =)

Whats better they have a pure 256 kbps (wifi) connection with a public IP.

Technorati Tags:

Read: Bombay House

Topic: Your Link Here! Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Reminder! Upcoming PDX.rb meeting!

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use