The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Agile Buzz Forum
Blog code

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
James Robertson

Nickname: jarober61

David Buck, Smalltalker at large
Blog code Posted: Jul 25, 2003 4:33 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Agile Buzz by James Robertson.
Original Post: Blog code
Feed Title: Cincom Smalltalk Blog - Smalltalk with Rants
Feed URL: http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/rssBlog/rssBlogView.xml
Feed Description: James Robertson comments on Cincom Smalltalk, the Smalltalk development community, and IT trends and issues in general.
Latest Agile Buzz Posts
Latest Agile Buzz Posts by James Robertson
Latest Posts From Cincom Smalltalk Blog - Smalltalk with Rants

Advertisement
The code that runs this blog has been available for awhile now - bundle CST-Blog in the public store. I've actually had a few smalltalkers express interest in running the system, so I've had to create some tools that make it usable by people other than me. Next, I need to add some documentation. In the meantime, if you really want to try it out, visit this page and grab the server and client posting tools - they are zip files that extract to the proper directory structure. The client side has a windows only exe in it; I need to add a generic image there. The server has three images:
  • A Windows only, headless server. Use this only if you truly understand how the system works, and are comfortable with my blizzard of undocumented config files :)
  • A Windows only image with a simple console. The console offers interfaces to various configuration tools, as well as a way to start and stop the server.
  • A generic image, same headful interface as the above

I don't claim that this is an easy to use system att this point; I merely claim that it solves my particular blogging needs - so take that into consideration when you have at it :)

Read: Blog code

Topic: Sometimes it's the small stuff Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Bf Installer for Windows fixed

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use