The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Agile Buzz Forum
The Circular Perspective of BDD

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Robby Russell

Nickname: matchboy

Robby Russell is the Founder & Executive Director PLANET ARGON, a Ruby on Rails development firm
The Circular Perspective of BDD Posted: Oct 12, 2006 8:16 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Agile Buzz by Robby Russell.
Original Post: The Circular Perspective of BDD
Feed Title: Robby Russell gets agile
Feed URL: http://www.robbyonrails.com/xml/rss20/tag/agile/feed.xml
Feed Description: Robby on Rails gets agile with Dialogue-Driven Development
Latest Agile Buzz Posts
Latest Agile Buzz Posts by Robby Russell
Latest Posts From Robby Russell gets agile

Advertisement

A few weeks ago, Brian Ford was in my office and we were discussing BDD and how we can make this process even easier for our clients to understand… much less our own internal staff. With all concepts, each person has their own idea about what it is, why it is important, regardless of whether or not it’s accurate. This can cause some people to not find a good need for some practices.

During our discussion, Brian grabbed one of my whiteboard markers and drew diagrams to explain how he saw BDD vary from TDD. He has since posted an article on his blog titled, what’s it worth to me, and discusses his circular view of Behavior-Driven Developent and the importance of using Dialogue to evolve shared meaning.

Read: The Circular Perspective of BDD

Topic: Heading to Crested Butte, Colorado Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Muffin Morning Pattern ��� The B-Side

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use