The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

.NET Buzz Forum
Geek Notes 2003-11-24

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Peter G Provost

Nickname: pprovost

Peter G Provost is a Solution Architect for Interlink Group in Denver, CO.
Geek Notes 2003-11-24 Posted: Nov 25, 2003 9:07 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with .NET Buzz by Peter G Provost.
Original Post: Geek Notes 2003-11-24
Feed Title: Peter Provost's Geek Noise
Feed URL: /error.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/Rss.aspx
Feed Description: Technology news, development articles, Microsoft .NET, and other stuff...
Latest .NET Buzz Posts
Latest .NET Buzz Posts by Peter G Provost
Latest Posts From Peter Provost's Geek Noise

Advertisement

Sorry I didn't post anything over the weekend. My daughter wouldn't let me on the computer. Everytime I picked it up she got annoyed and started hollering "Dada!" at me. :)

• Sun 3D Desktop - Check out this video demo of the new Sun 3D Desktop. Move windows around in 3D space. Interesting, but I don't really know if I need it. I wonder if the Longhorn team will feel the need to copy this for the next version of Windows.
  • Hackers and Painters - In this essay, Paul Graham talks about the relationship between computer programmers and artists. Good read.
Busy busy busy...

Read: Geek Notes 2003-11-24

Topic: Cool "Article" from Cory Smith up on the web... Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Letter to Santa Claus no sorry to Mr Microsoft

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use