The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

.NET Buzz Forum
Letter to Santa Claus no sorry to Mr Microsoft

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Paschal

Nickname: bigapple

Paschal is a .Net developer
Letter to Santa Claus no sorry to Mr Microsoft Posted: Nov 22, 2003 2:42 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with .NET Buzz by Paschal.
Original Post: Letter to Santa Claus no sorry to Mr Microsoft
Feed Title: help.net
Feed URL: http://www.asp.net/err404.htm?aspxerrorpath=/pleloup/Rss.aspx
Feed Description: .Net for mankind !
Latest .NET Buzz Posts
Latest .NET Buzz Posts by Paschal
Latest Posts From help.net

Advertisement

I report this story as it is, an yes it's so real and so freaky to know that it's happening in our real world.

My wife report me that whatever you are doing Mr Microsoft, herself or people in her office are still clicking on any attachments they received by email.

Please help me on the matter, I am a poor soul searching for holy land, and i find here i only a desert with no guardians.

How can you make this e-world secure so that I will not spend my time explaining that you can't click on any .exe or .pif file without any consequences.

I wish to preach in a paradise where you, Mr Microsoft , you will protect us (and my wife) against the devil (the nasty virus, trojan, worms, etc...)

From a soul in pain ;-)

Read: Letter to Santa Claus no sorry to Mr Microsoft

Topic: The Regulator gets its first "real" review Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Architecture, Business Rules, and Aspects, oh my !

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use