The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Web Buzz Forum
My stances on the important issues

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Josh Baltzell

Nickname: jbaltzell

Josh Baltzell is an ASP.NET and ASP Programmer learning all he can about all.
My stances on the important issues Posted: Aug 6, 2004 2:02 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Web Buzz by Josh Baltzell.
Original Post: My stances on the important issues
Feed Title: ShortDomainName.com
Feed URL: http://www.contegix.com/Rss.aspx
Feed Description: Weblog of Josh Baltzell. Focusing on the computer industry and .NET programming related news. I like to get involved on the discussions wherever they are.
Latest Web Buzz Posts
Latest Web Buzz Posts by Josh Baltzell
Latest Posts From ShortDomainName.com

Advertisement

Following some political debate at the last nerd dinner I have decided to come out on where I stand on the important political issues.  I know some may disagree with me or think less of me, but I have to do it and let everyone know where I stand.

I am going to try and think of all the issues I can, if you think of more please leave a comment.  I am looking for some healthy debate here.

Education:

I am for it.

Coke or Pepsi:

Let me just say that I believe that one day we can live in a country where the Pepsi drinkers are not segregated in a different restaurant from the Coke drinkers.  I see a world where fountains overflow with the bounty that is American Soda Pop.  They overflow with all brands... but they can never mix.  Because if your lousy coke got in to my Pepsi it would make it taste bad.

Gas Car or Flintstone Car:

As a firm believer in technology I hope that we can raise our lower class up from stone wheeled leg powered vehicles and move them in to equally heavy SUVs sizeable enough to carry their families of three.

I am pro Flintstone car for voyages down hill though.  Anything we can do to lower our dependence on foreign oil is very important.

Pants or Loincloth:

Living in a region of the country with large swings in temperature between the seasons I can see the virtues of both.  Dangerous zippers on today's slacks have caused too many accidents.  If I have my way new legislation will be put in to place to combine the two options for lower body clothing in to a united and forward looking Loinpant.

Brussel Sprouts or Asparagus:

This scourge must end!  For too long the mudslinging between the Brussels and the Asparagos has been left unchecked.  We must realize that neither taste good and put the fighting behind us.

Smoked Turkey or Honey Turkey:

I propose a cut in worthless variety.  My problem is not with smoked or honey turkey.  My problem lies in the "Low fat marmalade glazed jalapeno bacon Turkey" and the "98% fat free breaded sugar maple syrup loaf" choices.

Wendy's or Burger King:

Although these scourges of our world provide substances that are known to be bad for our body in large quantities it would make this country cease to be free if you limited what people could take in to their bodies.

Read: My stances on the important issues

Topic: I have 10 readers? I hope they skim because most of this is crap. Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: New Find Toolbar for Mozilla Firefox

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use