The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Ruby Buzz Forum
What's This Mischief I'm Hearing On My Ruby Stethoscope?

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Red Handed

Nickname: redhanded

Red Handed is a Ruby-focused group blog.
What's This Mischief I'm Hearing On My Ruby Stethoscope? Posted: Feb 17, 2005 4:54 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Ruby Buzz by Red Handed.
Original Post: What's This Mischief I'm Hearing On My Ruby Stethoscope?
Feed Title: RedHanded
Feed URL: http://redhanded.hobix.com/index.xml
Feed Description: sneaking Ruby through the system
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts by Red Handed
Latest Posts From RedHanded

Advertisement

Dual Editions

Rubyist Magazine has published an English article (Using Win32utils) by Daniel Berger, alongside its Japanese translation. I love these promising collaborations between Japan and the States that keep popping up.

Zen Parse Ferret Horror Picture Ferret!!

The face of RubyInRuby to come.

Ryan sayz:

ParseTree is a little brown stinky ferret that digs down a hole and violently rips the AST away from the warm bosom of ruby.

Naw. He looks like a mud monkey. A slow, plodding, non-violent mud monkey pacifist. But here’s some ferrets and techno music to get you all jazzed up for further ParseTree releases.

I’ll tell ya what. We’re gonna have an animal clash on our hands if this continues.

Ikk Fpp

James Edward Grey the Second has announced that all of the quizzes have yielded a highly-conditioned team of well-groomed, well-trained, Ruby-tongued mercenaries. (Hopefully.)

And what do we do with this force? We give them three days, followed by one day.

Oh, the Demand

Jamis Buck’s new job at 37signals. The Amazon purchase of 43things. RedWallets galore.

Guys, guys!! You can work full-time in Ruby!! It’s like there’s no rules anymore!! (Blech, stupid rules.)

Read: What's This Mischief I'm Hearing On My Ruby Stethoscope?

Topic: Deployment Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Matz will come to OSCON 2005

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use