The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Ruby Buzz Forum
Matz will come to OSCON 2005

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Red Handed

Nickname: redhanded

Red Handed is a Ruby-focused group blog.
Matz will come to OSCON 2005 Posted: Feb 14, 2005 12:29 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Ruby Buzz by Red Handed.
Original Post: Matz will come to OSCON 2005
Feed Title: RedHanded
Feed URL: http://redhanded.hobix.com/index.xml
Feed Description: sneaking Ruby through the system
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts by Red Handed
Latest Posts From RedHanded

Advertisement

Translated from matz blog, 2005-02-12:

O’Reilly Open Source Convention will be held on August 1-5, 2005 – Oregon Convention Center Portland, Oregon. There is a Ruby track in this year (it was held in year before last but not in last year). Because the due date for proposals I was commissioned by RubyCentral’s friends is Midnight (PST) February 13, 2005, I submitted it in a mad rush.

The theme is “Yield to the Block: the Power of Blocks in Ruby”. I will talk about the various uses of Ruby’s Block. I’m worry about that I could hold out. In Japanese, I am confident about doing it, but not in English.

I am supposed receive a result March 7, 2005. In case that the acceptance comes, I’ll go, but I must make shift the travel fees. Because I want to go Ruby Conference in Fall, I must find a sponsor. It made things easier in last year, because I didn’t go overseas.

If anyone be able to entry as presenters, he has free registration instead of a little expensive registration. If you do it at all, I advise you to try it because you have nothing to lose and it’s said that there’s little competition for the Ruby track.

Read: Matz will come to OSCON 2005

Topic: Frosted MiniColons Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Renovating on the Flying Buttresses

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use