The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Ruby Buzz Forum
Chapter 6

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Jamey Cribbs

Nickname: jamey

Jamey Cribbs is a Ruby programmer. He is the developer of KirbyBase, a pure-Ruby DBMS.
Chapter 6 Posted: Feb 21, 2006 9:23 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Ruby Buzz by Jamey Cribbs.
Original Post: Chapter 6
Feed Title: Is your house on fire, Clark?
Feed URL: http://www.google.com/signup/?new=erik
Feed Description: This is a blog about my experiences using KirbyBase, a pure-Ruby DBMS, and Ackbar, an ActiveRecord adapter for KirbyBase.
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts by Jamey Cribbs
Latest Posts From Is your house on fire, Clark?

Advertisement
Ok, here we go. As I said in my previous entry, I’m working through chapters 6 through 11 of the book, Agile Web Development with Rails, building the Depot application using Ackbar/KirbyBase instead of MySQL. Alright, page 53. I change to my work directory and type: rails depot And Rails creates the application. Page 54. Instead of logging [...]

Read: Chapter 6

Topic: Just print it? No Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Mauricio Skips Recursion With YARV's Hidden Levels!

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use