The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Ruby Buzz Forum
Sights, Sounds, Conf

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Red Handed

Nickname: redhanded

Red Handed is a Ruby-focused group blog.
Sights, Sounds, Conf Posted: Oct 14, 2005 4:20 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Ruby Buzz by Red Handed.
Original Post: Sights, Sounds, Conf
Feed Title: RedHanded
Feed URL: http://redhanded.hobix.com/index.xml
Feed Description: sneaking Ruby through the system
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts by Red Handed
Latest Posts From RedHanded

Advertisement

When you retire this evening, why not soothe yourself to sleep with the sounds of Daid Alan Black explaining the food situation at RubyConf? In a few weeks, you’ll be out the minute he hits stride with the touching story about the catering staff who actually bypassed the butter for olive oil. And all because Ezra Zygmuntowicz is passing out audio files of Ruby Conference V, microphones wielded by the delicate hands of Chad Fowler and Jim Freeze.

Complement your listening with a number of visual diversions, such as:

• The Facebook. I prefer the tarpit version. Your personal likes and needs may predispose you toward this as well. A little trick: Paste over 100 random URLs onto any wiki page and then go back to the link above and it should materialize. Now, best foot forward, let’s make the tarpit better than the real Ruby wiki!!
  • Kevin Clark is taking notes on his blog. Alot of notes, ho boy. Even stuff like Response: Inaudible! Very realistic, Kevin.
  • Here’s that MouseHole script Francis was askin for.

And, I don’t know, there’s a Flickr group somewhere but I figured I should leave something for you guys to do. No one ever helps out around here.

Read: Sights, Sounds, Conf

Topic: Plugging into Rails Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Sybase or Biological Weapons? You Stand at a Crossroad

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use