The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Python Buzz Forum
Who is out there?

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Fabiano Weimar dos Santos

Nickname: xiru

Fabiano Weimar dos Santos is a brazilian Plone, Zope and Python developer.
Who is out there? Posted: Feb 28, 2004 11:57 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Python Buzz by Fabiano Weimar dos Santos.
Original Post: Who is out there?
Feed Title: [Xiru].org
Feed URL: http://xiru.org/blog/search_rss?path=/Xiru/blog
Feed Description: [Xiru].org - Fabiano Weimar dos Santos' Website. Usefull information about xiru's projects, Plone and Zope community and Python hacks.
Latest Python Buzz Posts
Latest Python Buzz Posts by Fabiano Weimar dos Santos
Latest Posts From [Xiru].org

Advertisement

After receive an invitation from my friend Dorneles, I join orkut website. From their website: "Orkut is an online community that connects people through a network of trusted friends. We are committed to providing an online meeting place where people can socialize, make new acquaintances and find others who share their interests."

I became more interested in orkut when I see that a lot of Plone and Zope high skilled developers are inside two communities is this website. The best part is that we have pictures of almost all developers. Hehe... It's strange, but a lot of times I realize How would looks like some guys and now I have photos of almost everybody.

Another point that I find interesting is the remark "in affiliation with Google". Does it sounds good for me, because I really can't live without Google... ops, I forget to put it in my orkut preferences ;-)

Now, to finish my post, another point about Orkut is the website page extensions, like Home.aspx. AFAIK, It's the default extension for ASP .Net pages. Incredible, but one of my lastest posts were about .Net integration... heheheh!

Read: Who is out there?

Topic: Little form display tweaks Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Amiga emulation

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use