The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
still thinking about ExtJS and how to integrate it

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Marc Logemann

Nickname: loge

Marc Logemann is founder of www.logentis.de a Java consultancy
still thinking about ExtJS and how to integrate it Posted: Sep 18, 2007 4:18 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Marc Logemann.
Original Post: still thinking about ExtJS and how to integrate it
Feed Title: Logemann Blog
Feed URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/LogemannBlog
Feed Description: Marc Logemann's thoughts on java and other stuff
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Marc Logemann
Latest Posts From Logemann Blog

Advertisement

Some months ago i blogged about ExtJS. Back then my summary was “ExtJS is scary from a architecture standpoint, but damn beautiful”. Now i have still the same feeling but more than ever i am convinced that ExtJS will be a quite influencal framework over the next months and perhaps years. So today i started another websearch session to see how to best combine ExtJS with some sort of known java MVC framework. I first started with checking what Spring is going to offer. “Spring Faces” will offer integration with ExtJS, but the docs around that are quite minimal and i am still not a JSF friend. Apart from that i also saw a JSF-ExtJS Integration library called “Lilya” or something.

Of course there are some tutorials integrating ExtJS with other MVC frameworks like Struts by using JSON and some of them are quite valuable. I am still missing a JSP tag library that is wrapping ExtJS widgets. This would be a cool thing for all JSP based MVC frameworks out there (yes there are still some).

I am really excited how people are integrating ExtJS in the near future. It seems that no web framework project can ignore ExtJS these days. Here the motto seems to be “integrate or die”.

Read: still thinking about ExtJS and how to integrate it

Topic: Travel Blog from PeopleOverProcess.com Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Diovan (Blood Pressure Drug) Cuts Risk of Diabetes, Especially in High-Risk Group

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use