The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
SkypeOut for just $15, but touch tone blows from PeopleOverProcess.com

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Michael Cote

Nickname: bushwald

Cote is a programmer in Austin, Texas.
SkypeOut for just $15, but touch tone blows from PeopleOverProcess.com Posted: Jan 16, 2007 8:58 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Michael Cote.
Original Post: SkypeOut for just $15, but touch tone blows from PeopleOverProcess.com
Feed Title: Cote's Weblog: Coding, Austin, etc.
Feed URL: https://cote.io/feed/
Feed Description: Using Java to get to the ideal state.
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Michael Cote
Latest Posts From Cote's Weblog: Coding, Austin, etc.

Advertisement

Mr. JJB pointed out that unlimited US and Canada calling on Skype is now $15/year. That’s not too shabby. I’d love to sign up for that for easier billing (filing expenses 12 times a year is more of a drag than one), and it’d certainly be much cheaper for RedMonk.

The problem is, the damn Skype client doesn’t work with conference calls very well. I’ve never gotten the touch tone dialing to work. “DMTF” they call it, right? For almost every call I do, I have to dial in pass codes. Obviously, it works like a charm on normal lines. But Skype always, always screws up.

To that end, does anyone know if there’s a way to make it work? It seems like it’d be possible for it to work and, obviously, other VoIP providers have it working (right?).

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

Read: SkypeOut for just $15, but touch tone blows from PeopleOverProcess.com

Topic: Eclipse Joins JCP Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Apache Geronimo full JavaEE5 stack, when?

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use