The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
Textile Java Journey

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Warner Onstine

Nickname: warnero

Warner Onstine is Java programmer and writer of two tech books
Textile Java Journey Posted: Aug 17, 2003 1:08 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Warner Onstine.
Original Post: Textile Java Journey
Feed Title: BlackBox
Feed URL: http://warneronstine.com/blog/tech/java/?flav=rss
Feed Description: BlackBox - Blog on Java, OpenSource, OS X, Movies, Restaurants and other things.
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Warner Onstine
Latest Posts From BlackBox

Advertisement

So, I got intrigued by the Textile2 plugin for Blosxom and started doing some digging for a java implementation, which I'm hoping to use for my Truches CMS system I'm building for TucsonUnderground. After some pretty intensive digging I came across this blog entry on Roller regarding their plugin for Textile (not sure if it's the original or 2). So, in this post they talk about JTextile, and the problems that they had with it. In addition someone mentions that they are going to take the code that is in the plugin for Roller and create Textile4J. So, on a lark I tried sf.net/projects/textile4j and low and behold there it is!

So, why am I posting this? in short, to shorten the path for others who are looking for the same thing. I have joined the list and hope to help them bring Textile2 support to it (if they don't already have it).

Read: Textile Java Journey

Topic: MBlast Windows RPC/DCOM Worm Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: RSS-PoorMan's Semantic Mess

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use