The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

PHP Buzz Forum
10 Up, up and away! 13

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Stephan Schmidt

Nickname: schst

Stephan Schmidt is a founding member of PHP Application Tools and a PEAR developer.
10 Up, up and away! 13 Posted: Nov 6, 2004 10:04 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with PHP Buzz by Stephan Schmidt.
Original Post: 10 Up, up and away! 13
Feed Title: a programmer's best friend
Feed URL: http://blog.php-tools.net/rss.php?version=1.0
Feed Description: The blog of PHP Application Tools
Latest PHP Buzz Posts
Latest PHP Buzz Posts by Stephan Schmidt
Latest Posts From a programmer's best friend

Advertisement
199a Tomorrow morning I'll be leavin for the International PHP Conference 2004 in Frankfurt.
I'll be doing two talks:
  • SessionServer - Maintaining state between different servers
  • The big documentation extravaganza
The first talk will focus on one of my PEAR packages, HTTP_SessionServer, which provides a simple daemon that is able to store key/value pairs on a remote server. It comes with some PHP functions that you can register with session_set_save_handler().
My second presentation will not contain any code, but is a short trip through the land of documentation tools. It will showcase tools like phpDocumentor, DoxyGen, reST and DocBook.

I'm also looking forward to attending a lot of other sessions. On Sunday, Lukas and Toby will be giving a 6 hours workshop on PEAR, where they will be using my Services_Ebay package in combination with MDB2, Quickform and a bunch of other packages. Furthermore I plan to attend Chregu's XML-talks as well as Volker's talks on XUL and SOAP. You can find a timetable of all sessions on the conference website

The International PHP Magazine has set up a conference-blog and all speakers will be able to post their thoughts there, so you probably should bookmark their site to get all the latest information. 17

Read: 10 Up, up and away! 13

Topic: Propel: Parte Deux Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Notes on XmlHttpRequest

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use