The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

PHP Buzz Forum
1 year of blogging...

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Tobias Schlitt

Nickname: dotxp

Tobias Schlitt is a geek, highly addicted to PHP.
1 year of blogging... Posted: Oct 4, 2004 1:14 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with PHP Buzz by Tobias Schlitt.
Original Post: 1 year of blogging...
Feed Title: Tobias Schlitt - Weblog
Feed URL: http://php-applications.de/lists/listinfo/phpug-dortmundlists/listinfo/phpug-dortmundlists/listinfo/phpug-dortmundlists/listinfo/phpug-dortmundlists/listinfo/phpug-dortmundlists/listinfo/phpug-dortmundlists/listinfo/phpug-dortmundlists/listinfo/phpug-dortmundlists/listinfo/phpug-dortmundlists/listinfo/phpug-dortmundlists/listinfo/phpug-dortmundlists/listinfo/phpug-dortmundlists/listinfo/phpug-dortmundlists/listinfo/phpug-dortmundapplications/blog/rss.php?category=1_PEAR&version=0.91
Feed Description: a passion for php
Latest PHP Buzz Posts
Latest PHP Buzz Posts by Tobias Schlitt
Latest Posts From Tobias Schlitt - Weblog

Advertisement

Ok, let's say nearly, since I missed the exact termin, although I had a big fat note in my cellphone callendar. What do we learn of that? Never switch cellphones and do not migrate tha callendar, because you believe there are no more important notes in it...

Nevertheless, on the 1st of October in 2003 I started my weblog, not believing that I will keep up writing to it such a long time. Blogging was (and still is) cool and mostly every developer had a blog to note down interessting findings on the web, progress of his projects, personal thoughts and lots more. So I started blogging, too.

The stats of one year of blogging are pretty impressive, nearly 250 posts in 365 days is a fair deal. The most popular category on my blog is "PHP" (with 64 entries), followed by "Geek" (with 57) and "PEAR" (with 43 entries). All in all I wrote 117 open source related entries, which is nearly half of my whole blog.

It's quite funny to see what one has written along the time. To let you participate in that, I collected some of the most funny/interessting/stupi/whatever entries in the extended version of this entry.

Last but not least the conclusion of one year blogging is absolutly positive. Writing down what you are doing, what you think, wh ffb at you've found interessting and all that stuff is fun. Reading your thoughts later on is even more fun and discussing with foreign people on your thought is copious and fun together. In this sense: Cheers for the next year of blogging!

Continue reading "1 year of blogging..."

Read: 1 year of blogging...

Topic: New PEAR Category "Testing" Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: schst.net launched.

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use