The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

PHP Buzz Forum
Lukas stepping back

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Tobias Schlitt

Nickname: dotxp

Tobias Schlitt is a geek, highly addicted to PHP.
Lukas stepping back Posted: Sep 23, 2004 10:11 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with PHP Buzz by Tobias Schlitt.
Original Post: Lukas stepping back
Feed Title: Tobias Schlitt - Weblog
Feed URL: http://php-applications.de/lists/listinfo/phpug-dortmundlists/listinfo/phpug-dortmundlists/listinfo/phpug-dortmundlists/listinfo/phpug-dortmundlists/listinfo/phpug-dortmundlists/listinfo/phpug-dortmundlists/listinfo/phpug-dortmundlists/listinfo/phpug-dortmundlists/listinfo/phpug-dortmundlists/listinfo/phpug-dortmundlists/listinfo/phpug-dortmundlists/listinfo/phpug-dortmundlists/listinfo/phpug-dortmundlists/listinfo/phpug-dortmundapplications/blog/rss.php?category=1_PEAR&version=0.91
Feed Description: a passion for php
Latest PHP Buzz Posts
Latest PHP Buzz Posts by Tobias Schlitt
Latest Posts From Tobias Schlitt - Weblog

Advertisement

Lukas Smith (until today member of the PEAR group and the PEAR QA core team) has stepped back from all of his positions in PEAR, except being a normal developer.

The resonance about this is a common one (although his announcement is not long ago), to which I fully agree: Lukas, please rethink your decision. We don't know, why he took this step. Maybe it's because of a lack of time, maybe because of the current evolution of PEAR or some other foggy reason.

Anyway, my personal opinion is, that the PEAR group and the QA core team will miss a very important member. Lukas has always been a straight forward, highly engaged and fair person and a factor which brought balance into PEAR. I always trusted in Lukas and admired his opinion. Sadly I take this news with the silent hope for his return.

Thanks a lot for a long time of great work!

Read: Lukas stepping back

Topic: Wez on PHP5 COM support Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Conferences to come

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use