The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

PHP Buzz Forum
My Wishlist

2 replies on 1 page. Most recent reply: Jun 1, 2007 10:42 AM by Nick Gasparro

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 2 replies on 1 page
Jim Reverend

Nickname: revjim

Jim Reverend is a PHP Programmer working for a major U.S. telecommunications provider.
My Wishlist Posted: Nov 24, 2004 7:52 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with PHP Buzz by Jim Reverend.
Original Post: My Wishlist
Feed Title: revjim.net: PHP Section
Feed URL: http://www.contegix.com/xml/rss20/feed.xml
Feed Description: because a Reverend can't be wrong. Rants, raves, code reviews and programming practice discussions regarding all things PHP.
Latest PHP Buzz Posts
Latest PHP Buzz Posts by Jim Reverend
Latest Posts From revjim.net: PHP Section

Advertisement
I used Delicious and a bit of PHP hackery to create a Personal Wishlist . I’ll be adding more features as I have time but, for now, it’ll show you the item name, the price, a...

Read: My Wishlist

Nick Gasparro

Nickname: nicknaylor

Career opportunity Posted: Jun 1, 2007 10:41 AM
Jim,

I would love to connect with you regarding a hot opportunity in Denver with the world's largest media sharing service.

I need a Senior Software Engineer to join this dynamic and growing Internet-based company. The qualified candidate will expand our web-based platform, building new features and products to bolster our search capabilities and provide real-time feedback to 40 million users on use of their media across a million web sites. In addition, you will work on a variety of projects to support new video formats, avatars, mobile clients, and more.

You will work with the leaders in online media and advertising. We frequently interact with MySpace, Bebo, Google, Adobe, Microsoft, Yahoo, online advertising networks, and just about every major brand targeting online youth.

Requirements:
€ 4-6 years of commercial application development experience with open
source technologies
* Expert knowledge of Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP. Perl/Python a bonus.

Nick Gasparro

Nickname: nicknaylor

Re: My Wishlist Posted: Jun 1, 2007 10:42 AM
My contact info:
Nick Gasparro

Managing Partner, REMY Corp.
1637 Wazee Street
Denver, CO 80202
303-539-0448 Direct
303-547-7469 Cell
303-573-7240 Fax
nick@remycorp.com
www.remycorp.com

Flat View: This topic has 2 replies on 1 page
Topic: Bye Bye Baba Booey Video Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Hello world in Gtk Javascript

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use