The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Agile Buzz Forum
And two

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Laurent Bossavit

Nickname: morendil

Laurent Bossavit's obsession is project effectiveness through clear and intentional conversations
And two Posted: Jan 22, 2005 11:30 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Agile Buzz by Laurent Bossavit.
Original Post: And two
Feed Title: Incipient(thoughts)
Feed URL: http://bossavit.com/thoughts/index.rdf
Feed Description: You're in a maze of twisty little decisions, all alike. You're in a maze of twisty little decisions, all different.
Latest Agile Buzz Posts
Latest Agile Buzz Posts by Laurent Bossavit
Latest Posts From Incipient(thoughts)

Advertisement

Two years ago now, I wrote: "The idea is to put at least one fresh thought down every day. We'll see how that goes."

The actual rate wasn't one a day, but still pretty decent - an average of one posting every 2.8 days, (252 posts over 731 days).

I have enjoyed blogging, in particular as a way to reach out and connect to people I might not have "met" otherwise.

In the past year I have diversified the activities which constitute practice for my writing, adding (private) freewriting to (public) blogging; I have published another few articles, including two in french.

Two years ago I started this blog following the demise of a book project, to discover what it was I needed to write about. That discovery is still ongoing. In the past year I have dallied with one other "long-form" project (not a book, but longer than an article), which didn't pan out; there's a new one I'm considering, about dealing with project risks. The main thing I've learned is to take it easy when one of these doesn't go through as planned.

Read: And two

Topic: Interesting Reader stats Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Usability versus Open Source?

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use