The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Agile Buzz Forum
Blog Boy Burst Bottoms out

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
James Robertson

Nickname: jarober61

David Buck, Smalltalker at large
Blog Boy Burst Bottoms out Posted: Jul 28, 2004 6:33 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Agile Buzz by James Robertson.
Original Post: Blog Boy Burst Bottoms out
Feed Title: Travis Griggs - Blog
Feed URL: http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/rssBlog/travis-rss.xml
Feed Description: This TAG Line is Extra
Latest Agile Buzz Posts
Latest Agile Buzz Posts by James Robertson
Latest Posts From Travis Griggs - Blog

Advertisement
My fourth blog in about an hour! Do I get a Jarober Award for this or something?

Here's actually what's going on. I've been gone for a while. I got a new PowerBook. I installed VisualWorks on it and have been having fun (despite some of its shortcomings). I thought, I'd take the next step, install Bottom Feeder (the seminal VisualWorks show off application) and use it here too. I did this a while back and thought I'd look at how much it had or hadn't improved.

It downloads fine, and seems to be all bolted up into the mystical .app structure that OSX uses. I did have to make a location change or two, and was going to blog about that. But alas, it turns out that I can't run the VisualWorks IDE at the same time as BottomFeeder. So I've had no choice but to get 2 weeks of blog absence out of my system, and then shut down BottomFeeder and do normal development work.

So... if anyone knows how to run BottomFeeder and normal VisualWorks at the same time, drop me a comment, would ya?

Read: Blog Boy Burst Bottoms out

Topic: How To Build A GUI With Pollock - Toolbar Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Free Open Day for Managers on Extreme Programming (XP) and Agile Methods

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use