The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Agile Buzz Forum
New TypeLess features

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
James Robertson

Nickname: jarober61

David Buck, Smalltalker at large
New TypeLess features Posted: Mar 7, 2004 7:05 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Agile Buzz by James Robertson.
Original Post: New TypeLess features
Feed Title: Michael Lucas-Smith
Feed URL: http://www.michaellucassmith.com/site.atom
Feed Description: Smalltalk and my misinterpretations of life
Latest Agile Buzz Posts
Latest Agile Buzz Posts by James Robertson
Latest Posts From Michael Lucas-Smith

Advertisement

TypeLess has been around a while now, more or less stable, as a feature inside BottomFeeder. Both Dave Murphy and myself have taken a break from it. But recently Jim got me to look at a stability bug/issue that I may or may not have now fixed.

While I was in there, I rejigged some UI elements that have been annoying me. Wherever you leave the window/whatever size you leave it at, is where it will stay now. You can drag and drop tabs around to reorder them.

The input toolbar down the bottom is off t othe right where it doesn't get in the way as much. I've included a 'Raw' connection system which can connect to things like mud's and some telnet servers that aren't too picky about talking the telnet protocol. And to top it off, if you're running Linux you can turn on a spell checker.

Read: New TypeLess features

Topic: SCO throws more stuff against the wall Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: SmallBlog News

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use