The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Agile Buzz Forum
Dev Stream updates

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
James Robertson

Nickname: jarober61

David Buck, Smalltalker at large
Dev Stream updates Posted: Dec 14, 2003 10:07 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Agile Buzz by James Robertson.
Original Post: Dev Stream updates
Feed Title: Cincom Smalltalk Blog - Smalltalk with Rants
Feed URL: http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/rssBlog/rssBlogView.xml
Feed Description: James Robertson comments on Cincom Smalltalk, the Smalltalk development community, and IT trends and issues in general.
Latest Agile Buzz Posts
Latest Agile Buzz Posts by James Robertson
Latest Posts From Cincom Smalltalk Blog - Smalltalk with Rants

Advertisement
If you have been downloading the 7.2 based dev stream updates to BottomFeeder, then you've likely noticed a few feeds that suddenly started updating again after a hiatus. I have been working on the part of the feed processor that deals with RDF - and a few of the updates went out with insufficient testing. It is the dev stream though, so you can expect some of that. Part of the distraction was from Cryptonomicon - a very engaging, but also very long, novel. I'm looking forward to reading Quicksilver, his latest book. I'm hoping it has a better ending than Cryptonomicon; it seemed to just thump to an ending after a lot of interesting action.

Read: Dev Stream updates

Topic: Smalltalk in Europe Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Debugging VMless continuations

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use