The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Agile Buzz Forum
The Charlotte JUG Tonight!

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Jared Richardson

Nickname: jaredr

Jared Richardson is an author, speaker, and consultant who enjoys working with Ruby and Rails.
The Charlotte JUG Tonight! Posted: Jan 17, 2007 7:21 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Agile Buzz by Jared Richardson.
Original Post: The Charlotte JUG Tonight!
Feed Title: Jared's Weblog
Feed URL: http://www.jaredrichardson.net/blog/index.rss
Feed Description: Jared's weblog. The web site was created after the launch of the book "Ship It!" and discusses issues from Continuous Integration to web hosting providers.
Latest Agile Buzz Posts
Latest Agile Buzz Posts by Jared Richardson
Latest Posts From Jared's Weblog

Advertisement

I'll be speaking tonight at the Charlotte Java User's Group. The talk will be one of my No Fluff talks called Agile Software Testing Strategies. It's not remotely a Java only topic, so if you're interested, please come out.

Next month Jason Rudolph will be speaking on Getting Started with Grails, which should be great talk as well.

I'd intended to blog on this earlier and give people more notice, but I've been absolutely swamped. Sorry for the last minute post.

Jared

Read: The Charlotte JUG Tonight!

Topic: Weekly Log Analysis: 1/13/07 Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: A world gone by

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use