The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Agile Buzz Forum
Bizarro day

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
James Robertson

Nickname: jarober61

David Buck, Smalltalker at large
Bizarro day Posted: Oct 24, 2003 10:34 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Agile Buzz by James Robertson.
Original Post: Bizarro day
Feed Title: Michael Lucas-Smith
Feed URL: http://www.michaellucassmith.com/site.atom
Feed Description: Smalltalk and my misinterpretations of life
Latest Agile Buzz Posts
Latest Agile Buzz Posts by James Robertson
Latest Posts From Michael Lucas-Smith

Advertisement

Some days, things just don't "flow". Normally, my life flows from one point to another. But every once in a while you hti a day and things jarr, they don't flow. This is usually caused by other people.

I've done my tax, only to discover that you have to buy your own stamp to mail the tax return off! :) Dodgy!. I accidently bought a big chocolate chip cookie - remember, trying to stop eating chocolate? doh!.

KFC is closed for revonations - apparently will be complete today. Nope, still closed. So I bought a schnitzel for lunch, which had mayo on it - I hate mayo. Okay, time to go to the post office and get a stamp, oops, closed at 1pm on saturday!.

And finally, on my way home a guy decided he'd stop in the turning lane.. at the entrance to the turning lane, not the end of it! I broke so hard my ABS came on and the guy behind me broke hard too.. we were both looking at each other wondering wtf was wrong with the guy infront of us.

He didn't even look back at us! He drove on as if nothing had happened!! If I'd hit him I would have been responsible via insurance law - there should be a clause for weird-assed driving!! Argh! Bizarro day!

Read: Bizarro day

Topic: Time for debugging? Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Browsers or clients?

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use