The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Agile Buzz Forum
OOPSLA 2006 and Slideware

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Jimmy Nilsson

Nickname: jimmyn

Jimmy Nilsson is a developer, author and trainer for JNSK in Sweden.
OOPSLA 2006 and Slideware Posted: Aug 23, 2006 8:45 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Agile Buzz by Jimmy Nilsson.
Original Post: OOPSLA 2006 and Slideware
Feed Title: Jimmy Nilsson's weblog
Feed URL: http://www.jnsk.se/weblog/rss.xml
Feed Description: Patterns, OO, DB, .NET, ...
Latest Agile Buzz Posts
Latest Agile Buzz Posts by Jimmy Nilsson
Latest Posts From Jimmy Nilsson's weblog

Advertisement

Phew, the documentation is all done and sent off now... This weekend has been tough. I'm going to OOPSLA in Portland in October where I will be giving a tutorial with Niclas Nilsson on TDD. The audience will find it very code intensive and they will choose Java or C# for the labs.

BTW, this is the first time I have written the slides in the tool Niclas and Jon-Erling Dahl call Slideware (which is a new version of an old tool by Niclas). The slides are created with a DSL and then the different pieces (bullets, code, pictures, etc) are put together with code generation. This is great, especially as far as code is concerned. The chosen pieces of code are picked up from the different projects, unit tested and in good shape. No more copy and paste, and maintaining in place...

Read: OOPSLA 2006 and Slideware

Topic: Is Ad Age getting too comfortable? Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Wow Take 2

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use