The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Agile Buzz Forum
Major API Change

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
James Robertson

Nickname: jarober61

David Buck, Smalltalker at large
Major API Change Posted: Jul 15, 2006 6:43 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Agile Buzz by James Robertson.
Original Post: Major API Change
Feed Title: Michael Lucas-Smith
Feed URL: http://www.michaellucassmith.com/site.atom
Feed Description: Smalltalk and my misinterpretations of life
Latest Agile Buzz Posts
Latest Agile Buzz Posts by James Robertson
Latest Posts From Michael Lucas-Smith

Advertisement

I have a number of things to catch you up on as of late. I've been very behind on my blogging:

• Rowan is off to the latest incarnation of Open Publish. It'll be interesting to find out what he comes back with. We've been identifying a lot of interest in the DITA standard as of late. Just recently some big name products have included DITA support. Interesting stuff.
  • The WSDEV program has switched over to a new web application which includes an ATOM feed instead of an RSS feed (most feed readers won't care, so if you're already subscribed, you shouldn't have a problem). The new WSDEV program can show you what isn't yet published but is in the works, so that should be interesting.
  • XML WithStyle Beta 3 was just released. Head on over to Rowan's blog (The XML WithStyle product manager) to see the details and join up to get a copy.
  • The WithStyle widget API for rendering has changed. The main class used to be WithStyle.GraphicsRenderer.WsRenderWidget but is now WithStyle.Client.WsRenderWidget which places it along side its sibling WithStyle.Client.WsEditorWidget
  • All of the WithStyle examples that were quietly tucked away inside WsClients have been separated out in to their own bundles and packages. This includes the Browser, Editor Browser, Presentations, XHTML WYSIWYG Editor, About Window, etc...
  • We're currently in the process of upgrading the Schema Object Model package to handle multiple namespaces and to also get a speed boost. This should be a boon for XML WithStyle and any one else dealing with complex W3C multi-namespaced schemas.
  • The editing functionality for WithStyle V4 is well on its way and it's also being unit tested as we go to ensure a low risk outcome.

Read: Major API Change

Topic: RocketBoom Explains the delay Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: EnterpriseRails

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use