The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Agile Buzz Forum
Look at Me!

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
James Robertson

Nickname: jarober61

David Buck, Smalltalker at large
Look at Me! Posted: Jun 12, 2006 4:28 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Agile Buzz by James Robertson.
Original Post: Look at Me!
Feed Title: Cincom Smalltalk Blog - Smalltalk with Rants
Feed URL: http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/rssBlog/rssBlogView.xml
Feed Description: James Robertson comments on Cincom Smalltalk, the Smalltalk development community, and IT trends and issues in general.
Latest Agile Buzz Posts
Latest Agile Buzz Posts by James Robertson
Latest Posts From Cincom Smalltalk Blog - Smalltalk with Rants

Advertisement

Nick Carr is starting to reach the epic levels of solipsism that I thought only Dave Winer could reach. Have a look at this:

So Microsoft's self-styled human face is now some other company's human face. This must be the first corporate human face transplant ever attempted. Will it take? Or will the new body reject the used puss? And what does it say about this whole human face business when a person proclaims himself to be a company's human face and then, when a better offer comes along, tears himself from the old noggin and stitches himself to the new one? That seems a little untoward to me. If I were in a punny mood, I just might call it a mugging.

I guess the uproar from Carr's last outburst died down enough that he needed to get more. What does Carr expect? That once you reach a given point of being well known, you're stuck with the job you have then? The rest of his post is even sillier. Looking at my calendar, it's been nearly 20 days since Car put out a desperate cry for attention. Anyone want to take the over/under bet on the next time?

Hat tip Dare Obasanjo.

Read: Look at Me!

Topic: Satisfy today's needs today. And worry about tomorrow's needs tomorrow Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Filtering

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use