The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Agile Buzz Forum
Robert McIlree: Paragon of the snappy response

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
James Robertson

Nickname: jarober61

David Buck, Smalltalker at large
Robert McIlree: Paragon of the snappy response Posted: Apr 14, 2006 1:05 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Agile Buzz by James Robertson.
Original Post: Robert McIlree: Paragon of the snappy response
Feed Title: Cincom Smalltalk Blog - Smalltalk with Rants
Feed URL: http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/rssBlog/rssBlogView.xml
Feed Description: James Robertson comments on Cincom Smalltalk, the Smalltalk development community, and IT trends and issues in general.
Latest Agile Buzz Posts
Latest Agile Buzz Posts by James Robertson
Latest Posts From Cincom Smalltalk Blog - Smalltalk with Rants

Advertisement

Looks like I touched a nerver - look at Robert McIlree's brilliant response in my comments - he even picked a great title for his comment: "Please stop blogging, you have another wife to beat and a dog to kick"

Feel free to give James or me a call after the crap you obviously develop leaks data to some identify theif or has various state attorney generals crawlingf through your systems before they hand what's left of your carcass back to the trial lawyers.
I do have to thank your content-free rants for one thign though, it drove a lot of traffic to my site. With luck, these folks probably have a few more brain cells then you do.

The Wizard of Oz didn't much care for the curtain being raised either. When you want a dysfunctional, but buzzword compliant, enterprisey answer - contact someone like McIlree. When you want something that gets delivered before the budget is busted, and without an excess of magic quadrant-ness, try considering the true nature of your business problem. I'd bet good money that it isn't actually as complex as some would have you believe.

Read: Robert McIlree: Paragon of the snappy response

Topic: Watch for a 180 Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: YVR

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use