The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Agile Buzz Forum
Splash makes a test entrance

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
James Robertson

Nickname: jarober61

David Buck, Smalltalker at large
Splash makes a test entrance Posted: Mar 14, 2006 5:52 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Agile Buzz by James Robertson.
Original Post: Splash makes a test entrance
Feed Title: Cincom Smalltalk Blog - Smalltalk with Rants
Feed URL: http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/rssBlog/rssBlogView.xml
Feed Description: James Robertson comments on Cincom Smalltalk, the Smalltalk development community, and IT trends and issues in general.
Latest Agile Buzz Posts
Latest Agile Buzz Posts by James Robertson
Latest Posts From Cincom Smalltalk Blog - Smalltalk with Rants

Advertisement

Vassili starts talking about Splash:

To answer some of the questions I expect.
When will it be ready? For some definition of "ready", expect a preview in the release this fall. No promises as to the level of functionality of the preview--but much more than what you see above!
Yes, I will post it in the open repository. But, only when it gets to the point of actually being at least somewhat usable and useful. I don't want to spend time on publishing to two places until then.
It will not be a multiple-window setup like the current UIPainter.

Stay tuned to Vassili's blog for more information

Read: Splash makes a test entrance

Topic: The Internet Explorer Uncertainty Principle Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Galactica returning

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use