The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Agile Buzz Forum
Australian 8-Ball Championships - Day 6

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Marty Andrews

Nickname: wry

Marty Andrews is an agile coach and developer for Thoughtworks Australia
Australian 8-Ball Championships - Day 6 Posted: Nov 24, 2005 3:45 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Agile Buzz by Marty Andrews.
Original Post: Australian 8-Ball Championships - Day 6
Feed Title: Ramblings of the Wry Tradesman
Feed URL: http://www.wrytradesman.com/blog/index.rdf
Feed Description: Marty Andrews talks about the day to day issues he faces as an agile coach on large enterprise applications in Australia.
Latest Agile Buzz Posts
Latest Agile Buzz Posts by Marty Andrews
Latest Posts From Ramblings of the Wry Tradesman

Advertisement

This was by far our most important day so far, and we didn't go so well...

In the morning we played ACT, and beat them 16-8. That was a good start to the day, but it went downhill quickly. We play two of the other top teams in our other matches for the day, and get beaten in both. SA beats us 13-11, and then WA beats us 13-11 as well. The only good news is that the close matches mean our percentage is still looking ok.

My results continue to suck. I've adjusted to the table speed ok, but my confidence is down and I'm giving my opponents an extra shot in the games as a result. At a national level, thats easily enough to get your ass kicked. I suspect I'll be spending some time on the pine in the home stretch.

The teams event is being put on hold for a couple of days now whilst we get into the singles event.

Read: Australian 8-Ball Championships - Day 6

Topic: Cool Customer Application Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: What's Winer smoking now?

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use