The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Agile Buzz Forum
Heading to Orlando

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
James Robertson

Nickname: jarober61

David Buck, Smalltalker at large
Heading to Orlando Posted: Aug 6, 2005 11:58 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Agile Buzz by James Robertson.
Original Post: Heading to Orlando
Feed Title: Cincom Smalltalk Blog - Smalltalk with Rants
Feed URL: http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/rssBlog/rssBlogView.xml
Feed Description: James Robertson comments on Cincom Smalltalk, the Smalltalk development community, and IT trends and issues in general.
Latest Agile Buzz Posts
Latest Agile Buzz Posts by James Robertson
Latest Posts From Cincom Smalltalk Blog - Smalltalk with Rants

Advertisement

We are traveling to Orlando (DisneyWorld) tomorrow, for a well deserved vacation with friends. I didn't know this, but Disney runs a shuttle service that our friends are using - it sounds very nice - they do pretty much everything for you once you get to the Orlando airport. They needed that because the rental car is in my name, and we are arriving later in the day. They took the crack of dawn Southwest flight, and we decided on a much more leisurely 2:10 pm departure.

Now, that decision could come back to bite us - we arrive at 4:30 pm, which is smack in the middle of thunderstorm time in Orlando (at this time of year). At least we got lucky with storms - the new tropical depression (number 9) is heading way out into the Atlantic, meaning that it won't bother us (or anyone else in Florida) at all.

Oh, if I haven't mentioned this feed before, the National Hurricane Center's RSS feed is a must for anyone living in or interested in Florida.

Read: Heading to Orlando

Topic: Progress? Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Periodic spikes, figured out

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use