The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

.NET Buzz Forum
Tidbits

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Brad Wilson

Nickname: dotnetguy

Brad Wilson is CTO of OneVoyce, Inc.
Tidbits Posted: Jul 10, 2003 3:24 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with .NET Buzz by Brad Wilson.
Original Post: Tidbits
Feed Title: The .NET Guy
Feed URL: /error.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/dotnetguy/Rss.aspx
Feed Description: A personal blog about technology in general, .NET in specific, and when all else fails, the real world.
Latest .NET Buzz Posts
Latest .NET Buzz Posts by Brad Wilson
Latest Posts From The .NET Guy

Advertisement

I have been lacking in the blog department. For the last few weeks, we've been working to get the software ready for the official company launch next Tuesday. We're happy to get out. I have to pick up the last few pieces of hardware from the CEO's house this Friday (on my way to Jim's for BBQ), and then I'll have everything in place for the install on Tuesday. Hopefully all goes well (*crosses fingers*). The public web site is looking good, and the software is looking good and running solid. Now we just need customers...

Once we launch on Tuesday, the laptop gets paved and gets W2K3. I'm developing full time on my desktop, anyway. W2K3 is the deployment OS (love it!), so it needs to be the development OS, too.

I deleted out about 1/3rd of the subscriptions in my aggregator. I deleted some names I know very well, but haven't written in ages. It's sad to see that it's been 1, 2, even 6 months since some people have blogged -- usually because they got sucked full-on into Microsoft. I have to assume they're just going 125% at work and forgot all about us. *sniff* I also removed the blogroll. Back to this again... I never update it, so it's gone. I'm sure I'll delude myself into putting it back sometime in the future.

I downloaded a bunch of new and updated extensions for Firebird. Man, this is one sweet browser. I wouldn't even want to go back to the mainline of Mozilla, not to mention that ancient junk called IE. I'm also trying out Thunderbird, and it's the first mailer in years that's made me think about giving up The Bat!. They need to integrate RSS into it, and I'd be just happy as a clam (oh, make it minimizable to the tray, please). Just need a few hundred spam to train the thing and we'll be peachy. Should only take a couple days. :-p

Read: Tidbits

Topic: Rockets on Prisoner Award Previous Topic    

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use