The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

.NET Buzz Forum
A new low in television reached

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Roy Osherove

Nickname: royo

Roy Osherove is a .Net consultant based in Israel
A new low in television reached Posted: Apr 29, 2004 11:29 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with .NET Buzz by Roy Osherove.
Original Post: A new low in television reached
Feed Title: ISerializable
Feed URL: http://www.asp.net/err404.htm?aspxerrorpath=/rosherove/Rss.aspx
Feed Description: Roy Osherove's persistent thoughts
Latest .NET Buzz Posts
Latest .NET Buzz Posts by Roy Osherove
Latest Posts From ISerializable

Advertisement
eek! American Television is reaching new amazing lows. (via Bill)

” In a unique television event, Barbara Walters documents a young birth mother's journey as she selects who, among five anxious couples vying for a child of their own, will become parents to her child. “

"I was basically deciding if they're going to have children or not. I was kind of playing God," says Jessica, 16, about her heartwrenching choice of who would adopt and raise her unborn baby boy while allowing her to continue to play a part in his life“

“20/20 cameras are there as each couple tries to convince the pregnant girl that they would be the best parents for her soon-to-be-born baby. But after all of the heartache, will the 8½-month pregnant high school sophomore really be ready to sign away her legal rights once the baby is born and she can hold him in her arms? “

All I can say is that this makes me sick and I would never watch such a horrifying thing.

Read: A new low in television reached

Topic: MSIB v2.5 - Microsoft Solution for Internet Business - released to the web Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: What's New in ADO.NET 2.0?

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use