The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

.NET Buzz Forum
Fiddler, et al

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Merill Fernando

Nickname: merill

Merill Fernando is an MCSD in .NET and a Microsoft Certfied Trainer
Fiddler, et al Posted: Apr 3, 2004 2:47 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with .NET Buzz by Merill Fernando.
Original Post: Fiddler, et al
Feed Title: Merill Fernando's Blog
Feed URL: http://www.merill.net/blogxbrowsing.asmx/GetRss?
Feed Description: Merill is a Software Architect at Business Technology Alliance. Merilll is an MCSD in .NET and a Microsoft Certfied Trainer. In this feed he will be regularly posting on the challenges faced when migrating from a Microsoft DNA architecture to Microsoft .NET
Latest .NET Buzz Posts
Latest .NET Buzz Posts by Merill Fernando
Latest Posts From Merill Fernando's Blog

Advertisement

Scott Watermasysk (and Dave Wanta) point out a tool that should be in everyone's party chest -- Fiddler. While at first glance it looks similar to Simon Fell's most excellent TCPTrace utility, it seems to add even more every time I click on something. Here it is showing the stats for round-trip times to various countries.

Fiddler

You can also hand-build GET and POST requests, test out the effects of GZIP compression on requests, view all the headers and/or content of requests and responses, and much more. Extensible with your own plug-ins as well (and the price is right -- USD0). Thank you Eric Lawrence (author and 'softie).

TTFN - Kent
PS: While you're at it, look at the rest of the utilites on the site. There are some neat ones. I'm starting to really fall in love with SlickRun. It may finally cure me of my 4NT addiction. Maybe.

[Microsoft WebBlogs]

Read: Fiddler, et al

Topic: BizTalk Server 2004 doc, sdk, and Visio updates Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Sun and Microsoft to work together

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use