The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

.NET Buzz Forum
Business on the Golf Course

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Greg Reinacker

Nickname: gregr

Greg Reinacker is president of NewsGator Technologies
Business on the Golf Course Posted: Mar 1, 2004 4:45 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with .NET Buzz by Greg Reinacker.
Original Post: Business on the Golf Course
Feed Title: Greg Reinacker's Weblog
Feed URL: http://sedoparking.com/search/registrar.php?domain=®istrar=sedopark
Feed Description: Greg Reinacker's Weblog
Latest .NET Buzz Posts
Latest .NET Buzz Posts by Greg Reinacker
Latest Posts From Greg Reinacker's Weblog

Advertisement

Most folks will agree...a lot of business gets done on the golf course. Balls are lost, but relationships are formed and deals are made.

Jeff Sandquist recently posted about getting folks together to play Links 2004 on XBOX Live, and I thought, "fun idea". It wasn't until I talked with Jeff later that I realized the power behind such a simple idea. Not only are you playing the game, but you're chatting with the players in your group. A friendly game of golf, between folks from Microsoft and ISV's. Friendly banter. Competition on the course. Relationships are made, which are the foundation of a successful business.

I wish I had thought of it. Count me in.

Read: Business on the Golf Course

Topic: I can bring you a cookie. Would you like some asparagus? Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Notepad bug? Encoding issue?

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use