The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

.NET Buzz Forum
CMS and accessibility

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Paschal

Nickname: bigapple

Paschal is a .Net developer
CMS and accessibility Posted: Nov 19, 2003 12:34 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with .NET Buzz by Paschal.
Original Post: CMS and accessibility
Feed Title: help.net
Feed URL: http://www.asp.net/err404.htm?aspxerrorpath=/pleloup/Rss.aspx
Feed Description: .Net for mankind !
Latest .NET Buzz Posts
Latest .NET Buzz Posts by Paschal
Latest Posts From help.net

Advertisement

I am going to make some different projects compliant with accessibility issues, like Scoilnet for example.

Because I use dScribe as base for CMS, I think it will quite straightforward to read the content and apply a template.

So what I intend to do is to have an 'Accessible version' on top each page of Scoilnet, read the public property PageTitle of the dScribe control embedded in the page, apply an accessible version template.

What I am looking for now is some ideas for the template. I will surely work as abase with the FrontEnd accessible template (site offline for the moment), because I like the way that they provide a text-only version keeping however a sense of design. Sad that their site is down for the moment, but what they do is that they create the content in boxes, with some nice borders, so it gives a sense of unity.
It's not just plain text.

If you have any ideas let me know.

Read: CMS and accessibility

Topic: Mobile Web Services Developer Contest Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: One more SQL SP Issue..

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use