The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

.NET Buzz Forum
PDC - Attendee Party @ Universal Studios

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Peter G Provost

Nickname: pprovost

Peter G Provost is a Solution Architect for Interlink Group in Denver, CO.
PDC - Attendee Party @ Universal Studios Posted: Oct 30, 2003 3:49 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with .NET Buzz by Peter G Provost.
Original Post: PDC - Attendee Party @ Universal Studios
Feed Title: Peter Provost's Geek Noise
Feed URL: /error.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/Rss.aspx
Feed Description: Technology news, development articles, Microsoft .NET, and other stuff...
Latest .NET Buzz Posts
Latest .NET Buzz Posts by Peter G Provost
Latest Posts From Peter Provost's Geek Noise

Advertisement

Man... got a bit of a hangover this morning... Ugh.

When I arrived at the park with my coworkers, I immediately ran into the blogger meeting near the front. Too many tech bloggers to list here... needless to say, Scoble, Werner and Canter were the loudest.

The blogger group wandered around from beer station to beer station for an hour or two before splitting up. I ended up near the back hanging out with Werner Vogle, Jamie Cansdale and a few others. I really enjoyed getting to know Werner. He is a research professor with Cornell. Very cool guy. If you deal with anything in distributed computing, you should certainly be reading his blog.

Later in the evening Harry Pierson (aka DevHawk) came by and drank with us. I talked to too many bloggers to remember them all, so I won't try anymore.

UPDATE: Werner has posted some photos from the party.

Read: PDC - Attendee Party @ Universal Studios

Topic: Excellent Apache Axis resource: Apache Wiki Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Think - carefully. And don't fear change

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use