The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

.NET Buzz Forum
Peter and Douglas do it right (PDC Blogging the way I like it)

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Roy Osherove

Nickname: royo

Roy Osherove is a .Net consultant based in Israel
Peter and Douglas do it right (PDC Blogging the way I like it) Posted: Oct 26, 2003 4:20 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with .NET Buzz by Roy Osherove.
Original Post: Peter and Douglas do it right (PDC Blogging the way I like it)
Feed Title: ISerializable
Feed URL: http://www.asp.net/err404.htm?aspxerrorpath=/rosherove/Rss.aspx
Feed Description: Roy Osherove's persistent thoughts
Latest .NET Buzz Posts
Latest .NET Buzz Posts by Roy Osherove
Latest Posts From ISerializable

Advertisement

Somehow, of all the “PDC Bloggers” out there in the wild, I heard almost nothing but fires, planes, wireless connections and “This is how I look” posts... except for Peter and Douglas (I'm talking only about PDC content here, there are other great blogs, but not from the PDC itself).

In  1-2 posts they've managed to squeeze in more information than the 250+ blogs I have in SharpReader (leaving aside minutia such as the PDC community application which was blogged about somewhere ) . I recommend dropping the main feed for a while, at least until it stops being a dating message board,and concentrate on finding the feeds that actually say something meaningful. Meanwhile LonghornBlogs is a symbol of “Much a do about nothing” content wise (I'm sorry to say), but I'm hoping sometime in the near 50 years people will stop saying what they can't say and start saying what they wanted to say instead of saying that they can't say it, or what they really wanted to say if they could (makes sense?).

So, for now, Start with Peter and Douglas. Hopefully, others will join soon.

Read: Peter and Douglas do it right (PDC Blogging the way I like it)

Topic: See you at the PDC Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: PDC Special dasBlog

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use