The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

.NET Buzz Forum
AggBugs

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Scott Watermasysk

Nickname: scottwater

Scott Watermasysk is an ASP.NET developers. He wrote the .Text blog engine.
AggBugs Posted: Oct 24, 2003 1:12 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with .NET Buzz by Scott Watermasysk.
Original Post: AggBugs
Feed Title: ScottW's ASP.NET WebLog
Feed URL: /error.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/blog/rss.aspx
Feed Description: ASP.NET and Blogging
Latest .NET Buzz Posts
Latest .NET Buzz Posts by Scott Watermasysk
Latest Posts From ScottW's ASP.NET WebLog

Advertisement

dasBlog borrowed feature #1: AggBug.

I have been trying to clean up and simplify the way .Text manages statistics. While I was at it, I added Clemens aggBugs. (no IP's are recorded. All that happens is an int field is incremented by one for each view in a 12 hour time period).

The web counts vs agg counts are not an apple to apple comparison. For the web counts, I am only tracking direct post views (not home page/etc). But at the moment, for every web view, there is nearly 25 agg views. Is it really necessary to have a home page? Maybe the home page should just be a link to my RSS feed and to the archives :)

Read: AggBugs

Topic: XML can so easily be abused... Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: myPDC.NET: Session favorites, part II

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use