The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

.NET Buzz Forum
Craig Skibo is Blogging

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Korby Parnell

Nickname: korbyp

Korby Parnell is Programming Writer for Microsoft Visual SourceSafe and Visual Studio .NET
Craig Skibo is Blogging Posted: Sep 23, 2003 11:48 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with .NET Buzz by Korby Parnell.
Original Post: Craig Skibo is Blogging
Feed Title: Korby Parnell
Feed URL: /msdnerror.htm?aspxerrorpath=/korbyp/Rss.aspx
Feed Description: Copyright 2003 Korby Parnell Fri, 01 Aug 2003 10:03:48 GMT ChrisAn's BlogX korbyp@microsoft.com korbyp@microsoft.com Alex Lowe Joins Microsoft http://blogs.gotdotnet.com/korbyp/permalink.aspx/536bb108-6a66-4dc6-8847-69f4d799bb55 http://blogs.gotdotnet.com/korbyp/permalink.aspx/536bb108-6a66-4dc6-8847-69f4d799bb55 Fri, 01 Aug 2003 10:03:48 GMT From ASP.NET MVP to Microsoft .NET Evangelist.  Success is the domain of good guys.  Welcome aboard Alex.  I look forward to meeting you in person.  Thanks to ScottW for posting the big announcement. Este mensaje se proporciona "como está" sin garantías de ninguna clase, y no otorga ningún derecho.
Latest .NET Buzz Posts
Latest .NET Buzz Posts by Korby Parnell
Latest Posts From Korby Parnell

Advertisement

It's true. Craig is now a blogger.

Reader  recently asked in a comment to one of my posts, "...does the .NET IDE team have anyone like Raymond Chen, that perhaps reports on the historical reasons for doing stuff in the .NET IDE in their blogs?"

Not wanting to over-promise and under-deliver, I responded, "Short Answer: No."  I then went to work to convince Craig, who is indeed the Raymond Chen of the IDE's DTE, that he should start a blog.

I am pleased to welcome a good friend and righteous, hardcore programmer to the blogosphere. Craig Skibo, developer of the Visual Studio .NET automation model and co-author of the book, Inside Visual Studio .NET 2003, has started a weblog. An introduction in his own words.

Judging by past performance, Craig's posts will be humorous, honest, intriguing, informative and packed with awesome code samples.  Subscribed.

++++++++++++++

Microsoft kann für die Richtigkeit und Vollständigkeit der Inhalte in dieser Newsgroup keine Haftung übernehmen.

Read: Craig Skibo is Blogging

Topic: Return of the Heat Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Fantasy vs reality

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use