The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

.NET Buzz Forum
Going to Oktoberfest...

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Samer Ibrahim

Nickname: ibrahimss

Samer Ibrahim is a .NET programmer... I really don't want a long bio
Going to Oktoberfest... Posted: Sep 18, 2003 8:36 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with .NET Buzz by Samer Ibrahim.
Original Post: Going to Oktoberfest...
Feed Title: Samer Ibrahim's Blog
Feed URL: http://www.asp.net/err404.htm?aspxerrorpath=/SIbrahim/Rss.aspx
Feed Description: The Samer I Warrior on battles with .NET
Latest .NET Buzz Posts
Latest .NET Buzz Posts by Samer Ibrahim
Latest Posts From Samer Ibrahim's Blog

Advertisement

I'm off to Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany tomorrow night if our friend Isabel will just comply.  I'm quite excited because I really enjoyed my trip to Munich when I was there about a year and some odd months ago.  Now I get to go during what might be the biggest social beer drinking festival in the world.  I can't wait to wet my lips with some good German weissbier.  For those of you who don't know, I'm a home brewer so the entire Oktoberfest thing is of particular interest to me.  I'll drink enough suds for all of you so don't worry if you can't be there.  :)

Poste!

Read: Going to Oktoberfest...

Topic: MSBuild.exe Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Internet Explorer and the Magic of Microsoft KB Article Q293792

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use