The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

.NET Buzz Forum
Not so fast says Microsoft

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Thom Allen

Nickname: revone

Thom Allen is on the Dot Net trail
Not so fast says Microsoft Posted: Aug 22, 2003 8:09 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with .NET Buzz by Thom Allen.
Original Post: Not so fast says Microsoft
Feed Title: revone Software
Feed URL: http://www.contegix.com/suspended.page/
Feed Description: It's all about Dot Net and other techie gadgets
Latest .NET Buzz Posts
Latest .NET Buzz Posts by Thom Allen
Latest Posts From revone Software

Advertisement

Seems workers at Microsoft get a sweet on software for being an employee, basically cost. But, some took that a step further and decided to sell their copies on the open market for a profit. Here is a short story on it. But let me ask, who did it really hurt? Microsoft got money in the deal, which is better than NOT getting money from the millions who pirate software all over the world. In fact, if I were Microsoft I would shut my pie hole. At least your getting something for your products. If the employees are paying you, your at least getting cost. I know it's a benny for the employee, but hey, what they do with it is up to them.

Another, um, virus, or worm, has made it's way into your Windows PC. Yes, another one. Not the one just a week ago, but another one. Mainly the computers affected are those that are connected to the internet full time, with DSL, cable or T1. But this isn't an email virus, this virus looks for computers connected to the internet and tries to gain access through a hole, a worm hole (smile) in the Windows Operating System. Microsoft has put out a patch and you can get it here. If you want to learn more about viruses or virus software, visit McAfee or Norton Anti-Virus.

--Thom

Read: Not so fast says Microsoft

Topic: Microsoft Weighs Automatic Updates Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Roshambo and Rise of Nations

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use