The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

.NET Buzz Forum
Swiss Webloggging Community

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Sascha Corti

Nickname: sascha

Sascha Corti is a developer evangelist for Microsoft in Switzerland.
Swiss Webloggging Community Posted: Aug 22, 2003 2:27 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with .NET Buzz by Sascha Corti.
Original Post: Swiss Webloggging Community
Feed Title: Console.WriteLine("Hello World");
Feed URL: http://www.corti.com/WebLogSascha/blogxbrowsing.asmx/GetRss?
Feed Description: A technology blog with a focus on the .NET framework, the Visual Studio .NET tools and the Windows server platform with of course the normal weblog-noise on what's happening in the industry and reviews of the latest geeky gadgets.
Latest .NET Buzz Posts
Latest .NET Buzz Posts by Sascha Corti
Latest Posts From Console.WriteLine("Hello World");

Advertisement

Steph is creating a solution to aggregate the web logs in Switzerland. I am helping her by translating the text to German (the least I can do). Steph has a cool blog herself and an amazing drive!

In the meantime, Batiste notices that I am a Microsoft addict and asks  in my comments, if I use any OSS at all. After thinking for a moment I come up with the relieving answer: this blog is OSS and as a Redhat Certified Engineer, I always keep a running Linux PC nearby to keep an eye on the latest builds of mono:: That should make for some megabytes of genuine OSS. :)

Batiste by the way has a very beautifully designed web log. Eye-candy!

Brush up your French btw. Seems like many interesting bloggers in Switzerland write in French.

Read: Swiss Webloggging Community

Topic: Road to Wisdom Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: What's Up With Windows?

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use