The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Web Buzz Forum
Sitting in the bath

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Stuart Langridge

Nickname: aquarius

Stuart Langridge is a web, JavaScript, and Python hacker, and sometimes all three at once.
Sitting in the bath Posted: Jan 2, 2005 1:36 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Web Buzz by Stuart Langridge.
Original Post: Sitting in the bath
Feed Title: as days pass by
Feed URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/kryogenix
Feed Description: scratched tallies on the prison wall
Latest Web Buzz Posts
Latest Web Buzz Posts by Stuart Langridge
Latest Posts From as days pass by

Advertisement

So, I’m sitting in the bath. Fully clothed, and there’s no water in it.
Some people might wonder why this is.
Our bath is screwed. When you have a shower, water leaks through the kitchen ceiling downstairs. This is clearly not at all a good thing. Thus, we’ve been putting tons and tons of silicone sealant around the edge of it. This has been tried before and hasn’t worked; the latest theory as to why it doesn’t work is that when someone gets in the bath, their weight pulls the sealant away from the wall, meaning that it no longer seals. This time, therefore, we’ve got that weight in the bath before it’s sealed and while it dries. It apparently takes 24 hours to dry, but I’m not sitting in here for 24 hours. I’ve been here for 45 minutes and my arse is completely numb, so I’m getting out in a sec. Meanwhile, I’m sitting here surfing the net and working out how to do post tagging as part of the grand website redesign (which is fun). Praise the Lord for the gift of wireless networks.

Read: Sitting in the bath

Topic: Oneclick uploading Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Bussy week

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use