The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Web Buzz Forum
Everything you want to know

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Josh Baltzell

Nickname: jbaltzell

Josh Baltzell is an ASP.NET and ASP Programmer learning all he can about all.
Everything you want to know Posted: Nov 18, 2004 7:41 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Web Buzz by Josh Baltzell.
Original Post: Everything you want to know
Feed Title: ShortDomainName.com
Feed URL: http://www.contegix.com/Rss.aspx
Feed Description: Weblog of Josh Baltzell. Focusing on the computer industry and .NET programming related news. I like to get involved on the discussions wherever they are.
Latest Web Buzz Posts
Latest Web Buzz Posts by Josh Baltzell
Latest Posts From ShortDomainName.com

Advertisement

DISCLAIMER:  This post is to test and see how many hits I can get from google by just saying random things I found on http://www.google.com/press/zeitgeist.html.  I don't endorse any of the following things I say.  If youa re easily offended please keep reading and then complain about it in the comments like the sissy you are :)  I'll post some stats on occasion.

Jenny McCarthy has been naked several times in Playboy magazine owned by Hugh Hefner.  I bet if they had a party Madonna, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Carmen Electra and Lindsay Lohan would be there dancing with Usher, Matt Drudge, Howard Stern, the late Tupac Shakur (2Pac), and Johnny Depp.  But then Ashlee Simpson and Eminem would show up and mourn the death of Arafat and bring everyone down.

While Eminem and Ashlee Simpson were in town they could shoot an episode of the OC together with gues stars of the Democratic party (Liberal Elite) Barrack Obama, John Kerry and John Edwards.  Together they would discuss the black box voting conspiracy stolen election with Randi Rhodes, Al Franken and Janeane Garofalo.  Just then Ashcroft shows up and say “Dude!  I hate Bush” and Colin Powell is all “Who?” so Cheney is like “You know, the Jesus dude”.

Allright, that last paragraph got a little out of hand, let's try a little more.

Technically speaking though, I prefer .NET over Java because system.web is better than javabeans.garbage.  I think that if you use HTML Problems to cover up your SQL Error messages you will end up running Linux and doing perl programming to write software for SETI.  If they do find aliens from outser space though it could make Anime and Manga cooler than it is now (which would be easy.)  They could spice up the lyrics in the soundtrack and run commercials on ESPN.

Did you hear that Sears and KMart merged?  Well in the future I see eBay buying Amazon and then turning the company around to start selling small rainforest trees in plexiglass to the big chains like Walmart (town destroyer like it Southpark), Best Buy and Home Depot.

Well, that's it for this post, let's see what happens when Google finds it.

PS:  Thanksgiving, Christmas, Mount St. Helens, Camilo Mejia (who?), the Simpsons, sharks with arms and legs attacking the beach.

Read: Everything you want to know

Topic: BioWare store opening soon, Neverwinter Nights modules for sale Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Easy Rollovers and Other Javascript Manipulations

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use